Akamai webinar featuring results from a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Akamai
Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 2:00 pm EDT | 11:00 am PDT
Cloud adoption is accelerating in the enterprise and satisfaction with Infrastructure-as-a-Service is widespread thanks to growing maturity, greater understanding of what makes them different, and the cost and elasticity benefits. However, general satisfaction levels appear to be moderate, not high. What’s missing?
In conducting in-depth surveys with IT and business decision makers, Forrester’s study yielded key findings on adoption rates, how to succeed with cloud, and best practices for architecture.
Register for the Webinar to Discucover:
- How adoption rates of public cloud affect application delivery satisfaction
- Whether application delivery capabilities are in line with architecture needs
- Challenges enterprises face including security, performance, reliability, and complexity
- Recommendations to apply when architecting modern applications
Who Should Attend:
- CIOs and CTOs
- Enterprise Architects
- Application Managers
- System and Network Administrators