5 Common Pitfalls of HCI and How to Avoid Them
Organizations need a consistent way to manage their traditional and modern apps across a diverse infrastructure landscape that spans data centers, private and public clouds, and edge environments.
A modern approach to hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) can help reduce hybrid cloud complexity, increase productivity, and maximize investments—but only if you know the what to avoid, such as:
- Building something new (all over again)
- Modernizing for only what you can see right now
- Separating traditional and cloud-native apps
- Changing your management approach—again
- Building for manual lifecycle management
In the white paper, you’ll learn more about HCI challenges and how to get started today.
Download the white paper, “Five Common Pitfalls of HCI and How to Avoid Them.”